    interface card will be enough?

    Thanks,
    Ras

    Ras, May 8, 2006

  2. The interface card will work fine. Thats its reason of being, so you
    can hook directly up to a G.SHDSL line without an extra router/modem
    in the way.

    Doug McIntyre, May 8, 2006

  3. Ras

    Ras Guest

    Thank you : )

    Ras, May 8, 2006
  4. Ras

    Ras Guest

    By the way is there any one that used WIC-1SHDSL on 2610? Does work it
    ok?

    Ras, May 8, 2006
  5. I've tested it out in the lab, it worked fine for as much bandwidth as
    I could fit down the pipe. We decided not to resell G.SHDSL lines
    after the testing, so I don't have any in the field, just WIC-1ADSLs.

    Doug McIntyre, May 8, 2006