    I can appreciate the scope of such a thing would be very limited - but the
    concept is OK.

    CHRiS

    Watcher of the Skies, May 13, 2004

  2. Watcher of the Skies

    billybronco Guest

    Your wifes workplace obviously has a policy in place regarding WWW access.
    Your wife sbould respect their policy, or seek employment elsewhere where
    she can surf the WWW (if she gets caught reading WWW content in an email,
    she probably will be looking elsewhere anyway).

    HTH.

    billybronco, May 13, 2004

  3. Watcher of the Skies

    Stickems Guest

    In IE 6 Tools/Mail & News/Send a page

    Stickems, May 13, 2004
  4. Is there an email service whereby you send them a URL and they reply with
    http://www.mozilla.org/

    Use "File | Send Page".

    Alexander Rogge, May 13, 2004