    versions of Nero Vision Express support this format as well?

    Thanks.

    Bun Mui

    Bun Mui, Aug 1, 2004

  2. Howdy!

    IME, Nero will use whatever codecs are on your system to convert to
    DVD.

    So that if you can play XVID in Windows Media Player or Media Player
    Classic, it'll convert.

    Caveat: It only understands the AVI container - OGM and MKVs need
    not apply.

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Aug 1, 2004

  3. That's right. I have Xvid installed on my system, and it shows
    up as one of the compression formats available when editing video.

    Frederick J. Barnett http://www.eatel.net/~fred/
    "Someone's got to take the responsibility if the job's going to get done!! Do you think that's easy?!" Gregory Peck - The Guns Of Navarone

    Frederick J. Barnett, Aug 2, 2004