    router is a 1603 so of course it can't work with the ADSL WIC.

    Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.

    Craig.

    Kralizec Craig, May 16, 2006

  2. Kralizec Craig

    Uncle Bully Guest

    DSL is a group of technologies, and SHDSL has different standards from ADSL.
    Not 100% sure if it is impossible, but I would put money on it not being
    supported

    Uncle Bully, May 16, 2006

  3. Kralizec Craig

    Kubalister Guest

    That depends on which DSL standard you're using (and you haven't
    identified).
    ADSL can support 512/512kbps symmetric
    SHDSL can support 512/512kbps symmetric
    SDSL can support 512/512kbps symmetric

    So which standard is the service you are referring to????

    Please provide a link to describe the service or contact your ISP.

    If it's ADSL then YES, the ADSL WIC will work.
    If it's SHDSL then NO, you'll need to get an SHDSL WIC.

    Kubalister, May 16, 2006
  4. Thanks for that. I'm suspecting the same and will try to track down some
    definitive info on Cisco's site. Just though someone here may already know
    for sure.

    Regards,

    Craig.

    Kralizec Craig, May 17, 2006