Does such a camera exist?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Paula SIms, Jul 5, 2004.

  1. Paula SIms

    Paula SIms Guest

    Hello all,
    I'm trying to find a digital camera for my brother and can't seem to
    decide on the camera. He's looking for the following/characteristics:

    1. Accurate and quick autofocus
    2. Image stabilization
    3. At least 4 megapix (for 8x10 photos) - prefer more.
    4. As much wide lens and zoom as possible
    5. Excellent/Good in low light
    6. High quality output (I know, a subjective comment, but colors
    that are clear and accurate)
    7. Ability to do sports shooting.
    8. Not heavy (the 300d is too heavy for his needs).

    Anything else doesn't matter (movie mode, storage media, battery type).

    I've been considering the Kyocera M410R but can't find any reviews on
    it.

    Can anyone help me out?

    Thanks so much.

    Paula Sims

    Paula SIms, Jul 5, 2004

  2. Paula SIms

    J. A. Mc. Guest

    Minolta A2 perhaps ...

    J. A. Mc., Jul 5, 2004

  3. Paula SIms

    Gymmy Bob Guest

    When you find it let us all know where.

    Gymmy Bob, Jul 6, 2004
  4. Maybe in some alternate universe....

    Louise Bremner (log at gol dot com)
    If you want a reply by e-mail, don't write to my Yahoo address!

    Louise Bremner, Jul 6, 2004
  5. 2 Very limited
    7 Might rule out anything other than a DSLR
    6 Not unless you use the RAW output format

    Cheers,
    David

    David J Taylor, Jul 6, 2004
  6. Paula SIms