    cameras.

    Thanks,

    Zoom

    Zoom, Dec 18, 2004

  2. This site doesn't list the S410, and I don't know enough about the cameras
    that _are_ listed to know if any are comparable:
    http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/multi_page.asp?cid=6007
    so check the CF Database menu and see if you find a comparable Canon
    listed.

    This database lists various cameras and how fast they write to CF cards. The
    pages I've given the URL for talks a bit about the cards. I was surprised
    by his findings that a Digital Rebel wrote faster to WA cards, even thought
    the camera doesn't support it. If you find a camera comparable to yours, I
    think you'll find some interesting results.

    Phil Stripling, Dec 18, 2004