    sound like it will work?

    I'm trying to keep from to long of an interruption of service on the
    current setup. Any thoughts? Thank you.

    The Seabat, Jun 14, 2009

  2. The Seabat

    f/fgeorge Guest

    It will need an ip address but it may just work like you suggest with
    a cable to/from the laptop. I don't know, never tried it

    f/fgeorge, Jun 14, 2009

  3. The Seabat

    Char Jackson Guest

    Yes, that's exactly what I do when I'm replacing or upgrading
    equipment at a customer site.

    Char Jackson, Jun 14, 2009
  4. The Seabat

    The Seabat Guest

    Thanks both of you! Worked like a charm! Sooooo much easier when you
    don't have anyone breathing down your neck about getting their network
    back up and running. Thanks again.

    The Seabat, Jun 18, 2009