    Both of ends connected via ADSL, no fixed IP address.

    Thanks in advance.

    case

    c, Jan 12, 2004

  2. Hi

    No...You need to get at least one of the connections with a static IP
    address and then you can set the other one up as Easy-VPN.

    However, if your Dynamically assigned address does not change often
    then you could config it up and just change it each time! (A Proper
    bodge job)

    Simon

    Simon Tibbitts, Jan 12, 2004

  3. c

    c Guest

    Hi, Simon

    Thank you.
    It's said that Netgear's VPN router has this feature that uses FQDN, I don't
    know the details.

    Thanks again.

    Rds
    Case