Does Nero 7's "BackitUp or Nero Buring ROM" act like Symantec Ghost

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by MegaC, Oct 2, 2006.

  1. MegaC

    MegaC Guest

    Hi all,

    I just got Nero 7 and it works great! I have a question though. I
    just reinstalled a fresh version of Windows XP pro and have everything
    set up the way I like it (all patches up to date, all apps installed,
    all menus lined up). What I want to do is make a 'ghost' like image of

    my hard drive onto a DVD, so in the case of a hard drive crash; I can
    simply re-clone a new drive with the old image file.

    Can Nero 7 do this? Is this what this 'BackItUp' component of Nero 7
    does? Or is this what the "Burning ROM" does?

    HELP!

    Cheers,
    Derek

    MegaC, Oct 2, 2006