    MC Guest

    I can't find this in the manual or online and want to know if a 512MB
    or 1GB card will work in the camera.

    MC, Dec 1, 2004

  2. MC

    Nostrobino Guest

    I'm not sure what you mean by "Dimage X1"--is that supposed to be Xi?

    But anyway, Minolta cameras using SD cards have no memory size limit at
    least up to 2 GB. I have the Xt and Xg cameras and both of them work fine
    with 512MB cards, which are the largest size I have.

    There might be a problem with anything over 2 GB (when and if available)
    since that would require FAT32 formatting instead of FAT, and I can't find
    anything in the Minolta manuals about that. But up to that size should be no
    problem.

    N.

    Nostrobino, Dec 1, 2004