    no.

    The Canon photographed with the Sigma is a bit distorted in case you haven't
    noticed.

    asdf, Dec 6, 2003
  2. Do you?

    Andrew McDonald, Dec 6, 2003
  3. George Preddy

    Mark Herring Guest

    I think it's a bit rude to post something like this and not tell us
    what we are supposed to be seeing, concluding, etc.

    But then, its also a bit rude to post so much repetitious
    stuff---topics where you have already made your point---and in many
    cases lost the debate.

    Go away----PLEASE
    **************************
    Mark Herring, Pasadena, Calif.
    Private e-mail: Just say no to "No".

    Mark Herring, Dec 6, 2003
  4. George Preddy

    Mark B. Guest

    What was the point anyway?

    Mark B., Dec 6, 2003
  5. George Preddy

    Mark M Guest

    Typical imagery from a man trying to compensate for a small weiner.
    He tries to s-t-r-e-t-c-h his vision of his own "equipment" via angle of
    view, and then distorts his own perception of the superior "competition" by
    artificially shrinking the "equipment" of those around him in his own mind.
    I once knew a guy like you in college...who, when entering a common shower
    room would first spend time playing with himself before entering the
    shower...just so he could pretend he wasn't a shrimp.
    All he accomplished by this was exposing himself as the hideously insecure
    geek that he was.
    Now comes you, George...
    ....The new "Shower Geek."

    Mark M, Dec 6, 2003