    requirement whereas those with a Yahoo mail address don't. Is Hotmail
    considered a spammer haven? Why would it be any more so than any other
    free mail service?

    Rev_Jer_Belle_Felcher, Jan 14, 2009

  2. Rev_Jer_Belle_Felcher

    Mike Easter Guest

    wrote:

    Reading and posting to usenet messages via GG is a big disadvantage; I
    recommend against that.
    Altho' GG help doesn't describe some posting requiring captcha clearance,
    the GG help group does
    http://groups.google.com/group/Groups-Suggestions/msg/7916343ab54f07de or
    http://snipr.com/a18rf "Google is since some time - years, I'd say -
    using captchas before: ... in some cases, posting..."
    GG itself is associated with sourcing usenet spamming problems more than
    hotmail domain addresses.

    If you haven't noticed, MS related entities tend to 'dis' Google related
    entities and Google related entities tend to dis MS related entities.

    'dis' in this context implies 'disrespect'

    Mike Easter, Jan 14, 2009