    with each enable/disable that don't go away?

    Thanks for any info,

    Ian Ferrin

    Ian Ferrin, Jan 28, 2005

  2. Ian Ferrin

    Mark Gamache Guest

    I can't imagine it being an issue. Personally I never enable mine unless
    its being used, so I've been enabling and disabling a few times a day for a
    couple of years.

    Mark Gamache, Jan 28, 2005

  3. Ian Ferrin

    Ian Ferrin Guest

    Thanks!,

    Ian

    Ian Ferrin, Jan 28, 2005
  4. Ian Ferrin

    mikeFNB Guest

    no should be ok, just might fill up the events log though.

    mike

    mikeFNB, Jan 28, 2005