    - Linux: ImageMagick, GIMP, Kolourpaint, etc.

    Q: Does freeware exist that will automatically center & crop a series of
    slightly-offset images?

    James Gagney, Sep 12, 2012

  2. James Gagney

    Pablo Guest

    James Gagney escribió:
    Hugin. I don't think it will crop though.

    --
    Pablo

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/wibbleypants/
    The below is a link to an ad for an apartment
    for rent. It may or may not be of interest to photographers.
    Follow the link at your peril.
    http://paulc.es/piso/index.php

    Pablo, Sep 13, 2012

  3. James Gagney

    M.L. Guest

    If the files are all the same size and will use the same crop,
    Irfanview's batch feature allows you to create a custom crop and
    specify its position.

    www.irfanview.com

    M.L., Sep 14, 2012
  4. James Gagney