    already taken 70-270.

    Does anybody know if the Exchange server 70-284 require 70-291?

    Can I take Exchange server 70-284 without completing 70-291?

    RZetlin, Apr 19, 2006

  2. Yes you can. You can take the exams in any order.

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Program Manager for the Microsoft Certified Architect program

    rights.

    Andy Ruth [MSFT], Apr 20, 2006

  3. RZetlin

    Viky Guest

    No

    Viky, Apr 25, 2006
  4. RZetlin

    Julia B Guest

    I've been meaning to ask about that also. I'll take 70-290 soon and I was
    considering taking the Exchange exam before 70-291 because we'll be moving
    from Exchange 5.5 to 2003 soon and I'd like to learn it before I have to
    support it.

    I know that technically you can take it before 70-291 but if I've passed 270
    and 290 will it be any harder for me to take 284 before 291 or would it not
    make a difference?

    Can anybody who's taken these answer that? Thanks!

    Julia B, May 5, 2006
  5. You can. However, you should know at least a bit about GPO, using
    performance logs and counters and disk configuration, subjects that are
    covered in 290 and 291 I believe.

    Jeroen
    http://wijnands.xs4all.nl

    Jeroen Wijnands, May 17, 2006