    I noticed that exam 70-620 is listed in both client operating systems and
    elective courses. If you pass does it count for both?

    -Travis

    Travis, Aug 28, 2007

  2. catwalker is corret in that a single exam cannot count for multiple
    components. Which component the exam counts for hinges on whether you have
    already completed your core client exam. If you already have a core client
    exam, the system will apply 620 as an elective completion towards your MCSA.

    If you do not already have 270 or a similar client core exam completed, then
    the -620 exam will count as your core client exam.

    Wayne Anderson, Sep 4, 2007