    Yeah, I know that worrying about slipcover is anal-retentive, but
    inquiring minds want to know! TIA.

    -Junior

    unclejr, Nov 9, 2005

  2. unclejr

    SBFan2000 Guest

    I have to admit that I have never gotten a slip cover on any DVD from DDD,
    but I would be surprised it they didn't have them. They get that same DVDs
    that are shipped to other stores as far as I know.

    SBFan2000, Nov 9, 2005

  3. unclejr

    Invid Fan Guest

    probably depends on what's in the case they happen to get in stock. I
    don't think they'd remove them, but if for some reason it's a cheaper
    version for retailers to buy that's what they'll be selling.

    Invid Fan, Nov 9, 2005