Does Comodo Pro work with Kaspersky Anti-Hacker?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Donchano, Feb 2, 2007.

  1. Donchano

    Donchano Guest

    Donchano, Feb 2, 2007

  2. Donchano

    Enkidu Guest

    I don't think that leak tests are a good indication of how good a
    firewall is. After all, if your firewall detects your system trying to
    get out onto the Internet, you are already infected. With a good
    incoming firewall and malware protection it is unlikely that you will be
    infected in the first place.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Enkidu, Feb 3, 2007