    trying to prepare myself for the worst.

    My unemployed adsl filters have taken off to WINZ.

    Is it a mammoth task to connect people?

    canon paora, Aug 24, 2006

  2. canon paora

    canon paora Guest

    Oops, I'm connected - dunno when it happened - could have been already
    connected without realising it. I feel really stoopid - they could have
    let me know though.

    canon paora, Aug 24, 2006

  3. Were you not aware that clairvoyant ability was a pre-requisite to
    submitting your application?

    --
    Die dulci fruere,
    Nicolaas.

    .... "Wrinkled" was NOT one of the things I wanted to be when I grew up.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Aug 24, 2006
  4. canon paora

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Yeah, it's odd that they don't mention that. I've been connected in a couple
    of different places and have never been told about it (other than by
    email... The irony.) After the first time I just learned to try it every
    day.

    ~misfit~, Aug 25, 2006