  1. Logan

    Logan Guest

    Thanks in advance

    Logan, Jul 31, 2005

  2. Logan

    Allan Guest

    Downloading what?

    - Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

    Allan, Aug 1, 2005

  3. Logan

    Howard Guest

    www.download.com has tons of files.

    Howard, Aug 1, 2005
  4. Logan

    Logan Guest

    Sorry,
    Downloading DvD Movies

    Logan, Aug 1, 2005
  5. Logan

    Logan Guest

    Sorry,
    Downloading DvD Movies

    Logan, Aug 1, 2005
  6. Logan

    Richard C. Guest

    Try amazon.com.

    They will swiftly download ANY dvd to your mailbox.

    =================

    Richard C., Aug 1, 2005
  7. Logan

    Logan Guest

    Free of Charge?

    Logan, Aug 1, 2005
  8. Michael Walker, Aug 1, 2005
  9. If you want Binaries start with alt.binaries.XXX Don't ask these guys
    here a question like that! <g>

    Steve ..

    Steve(JazzHunter), Aug 1, 2005
  10. Logan

    Richard C. Guest

    ============================
    Of course not! DVDs are cheap, however.
    Do you work for free?

    Richard C., Aug 1, 2005
  11. Logan

    Logan Guest

    How did you ever graduate kindergarten? Everything about that paragraph was
    horrid. Rambeling on and saying little.

    Having read a few of the other your delinquent attempts at flames, I like
    you, laughed until I had to run to the toilet. I would like you to
    understand a few things before I continue in what I hope you will qualify as
    a high quality rant.

    Your pathetic attempt at an intelligent dialog on this newsgroup has not
    only embarrassed intelligent people, it has also managed to make us look as
    foolish as you for being caught in the same virtual community as you. We can
    only weep, and pray that we stop at this resemblance to you, as to look like
    you too...well, it's a fate worse than death.

    Logan, Aug 1, 2005
  12. Logan

    Justin Guest

    Logan wrote on [Mon, 1 Aug 2005 10:33:06 -0700]:
    Calling yourself intelligent while asking where you can steal movies
    isn't exactlt intelligent. Of course, your original message just said
    not mentioning what you want to download. Who's the idiot?

    Justin, Aug 1, 2005
  13. Logan

    Logan Guest

    Dear God, bless the union of Idiot and Personal Computer, and keep the fools
    a-coming. Amen. I think you've knocked-over one-too-many wallplates with
    your head, Dolt. I suggest you reread your copy of "The Complete Idiot's
    Guide to Psychology" and study what it says about projection. Then reread
    what you wrote about having a "hateful and spiteful personality." Now, does
    the chapter on projection make sense? If you were trying to intimidate me,
    you need to re-think your attack strategy.

    Logan, Aug 1, 2005
  14. Logan

    Richard C. Guest

    ==========================
    Fine...........then I guess you will be leaving now.
    You are simply a thief.

    Can you comprehend that one?

    Richard C., Aug 1, 2005
  15. Logan

    Richard C. Guest

    =============================
    There IS not attack strategy.
    You want to steal the efforts of other people.
    You are a thief.
    Simple.
    End of story.
    We know what you are.

    Richard C., Aug 1, 2005
  16. Logan

    Justin Guest

    Logan wrote on [Mon, 1 Aug 2005 11:28:37 -0700]:
    That's funny, I didn't write a single word about a "hateful and spiteful
    personality".

    Perhaps you need the CIG to reading USENET...

    Justin, Aug 1, 2005
  17. Logan

    Logan Guest

    Ahhh but one can read your puny little thoughts :)

    Logan, Aug 1, 2005
  18. Logan

    Justin Guest

    Logan wrote on [Mon, 1 Aug 2005 12:55:51 -0700]:
    You just proved you couldn't.

    Tell me, are you an idiot in real life or do you just play one online?

    Justin, Aug 1, 2005
  19. Logan

    RichA Guest

    Unfortunately, the MPAA and Hollywood have done a good job
    shutting down many individual-run sites. You see, they have
    more interest in doing this than bothering the Chinese (who produce
    the vast majority of bootleg DVDs) because they think it
    might hurt their chances to sell legitimate DVDs in China.
    -Rich

    RichA, Aug 1, 2005
  20. Logan

    TokaMundo Guest

    Doesn't matter, he is still an order of magnitude over you in
    intelligence.
    You have yet to say anything meaningful.
    That spelling is incorrect.

    You're an idiot. He wants to know if you perform the duties you
    perform free of remuneration. A very, very simple question. Are you
    not able to make such simple interpretations, and give an answer?

    DO YOU WORK FOR FREE?

    It's a REAL simple question, asshole.
    You're an idiot. Toot your horn somewhere else.
    You wouldn't know.
    How many of you are there? You should see a psychologist about that
    problem.
    You were the idiot asking for something for nothing.
    You really need to seek help with that multiple personality
    disorder.

    TokaMundo, Aug 1, 2005