  1. tony crwoder

    tony crwoder Guest

    what cab file are the games on the windows xp disk

    tony crwoder, Feb 17, 2005

  2. tony crwoder

    why? Guest

    Home / Pro or 64bit? It may make a difference.

    64bit for AMD, isn't CABs, for example pinball is
    \AMD64\pinball.ex_

    You need to use the expand utility to expand this into pinball.exe and
    the other associated files.

    IIRC XP Pro is the same, as is 2000, NT4, for x86 based systems it would
    be \i386\pinball.ex_

    If I could find my XP Pro CDs it would be easy.

    If you wan't to install them again, use Add/Remove Programs then Add /
    Remove Windows Components.

    Me

    why?, Feb 17, 2005