    Any help would be much appreciated.

    Thanks !

    Jon.

    Jon, May 16, 2004

  2. Jon

    °Mike° Guest

  3. Jon

    Rick Byrne Guest

    Jon,
    You might want to download a spy wear detection application. The reason
    I say this is because you may have some spy wear installed on your computer
    that you didn't realize is there that could be causing this problem.

    Rick Byrne, May 17, 2004
  4. Jon

    Toolman Tim Guest

    What *do* spys wear? <g>

    application.

    Toolman Tim, May 17, 2004
  5. Jon

    Scrote Guest

    Scrote, May 17, 2004
  6. Jon

    mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, Rick Byrne mused:

    | You might want to download a spy wear detection application. The
    | reason I say this is because you may have some spy wear installed on your
    | computer that you didn't realize is there that could be causing this
    | problem.

    How would spyware on his computer affect his friend's ability to type
    into a search bar on his? LOL

    mhicaoidh, May 17, 2004