    high beats per minute.

    Thanks,

    Jeff

    Jeff Ingram, Dec 17, 2005

  2. Jeff Ingram

    The Wanderer Guest

    Dunno if it's exactly what you're looking for, but take a look at Scorch:-

    http://www.sibelius.com/products/scorch/

    The Wanderer, Dec 17, 2005

  3. Jeff Ingram

    Auk-Tard Guest

    Buy a cheap electronic metranome and match the tempo of the songs to it.

    Auk-Tard, Dec 17, 2005
  4. Jeff Ingram

    Rich Wilson Guest

    If you're going to do it manually it's actually far easier to time 30
    seconds on a clock and simply count the number of beats.

    Rich Wilson, Dec 17, 2005
  5. Jeff Ingram

    Rich Wilson Guest

    Yes, but I haven't quite finished writing it yet!

    Rich Wilson, Dec 17, 2005
  6. Jeff Ingram

    SgtMinor Guest

    SgtMinor, Dec 17, 2005