    but still allow you to enter data in those cells. At this moment I would
    prefer anything that didn't have MS on it.

    Marc

    Marc, Apr 23, 2005

  2. Marc

    Jeri Evans Guest

    www.openoffice.org It's free, but a big download.

    Jeri Evans, Apr 23, 2005

  3. Marc

    Woody Guest

    Corel QuattroPro is a very good spreadsheet program. Part of Word Perfect
    Suite.

    Woody

    Woody, Apr 23, 2005
  4. Marc

    cineman Guest

    Hi,
    Lotus smartsuite millenium edition will allow formatting of cells and still
    allow data to be entered, it will also allow automatic transfer of cell data
    from one sheet to another, useful if working data in various forms, for
    example one sheet using the input to calculate, and another to provide
    graphs, also has fast site for web page building, although a little crude.
    I have used lotus software since the mid 80's I think the first one was
    lotus symphony, I still have the programme somewhere, this (symphony) will
    happily run one 386 model computer with about 1 meg of ram.
    I can recommend lotus smartsuite.
    Regards
    Grodon

    cineman, Apr 23, 2005
  5. I really like openoffice.org - free and compatible with most MS files.

    --Tina
    --
    http://www.AxisHOST.com - Serving the web since 1997
    Very Generous Cpanel Hosting & Fully Managed Servers

    Tina - AxisHOST, Inc., Apr 23, 2005
  6. cineman wrote:

    > Hi,
    > Lotus smartsuite millenium edition will allow formatting of cells and still
    > allow data to be entered, it will also allow automatic transfer of cell data

    But can the formatting of those cells be protected without the cells'
    values being protected, as requested? Read the Subject header.

    > "Marc" <mcneer(N_O-S_P_A_M)@mindspring.com> wrote in message

    >> but still allow you to enter data in those cells. At this moment I would
    >> prefer anything that didn't have MS on it.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 24, 2005