    Anyone know of a program of which to do this for me?

    Thanks,
    James.

    James Haddow, Nov 25, 2003

  2. James Haddow

    anthonyberet Guest

    irfanview will do that.
    be spam-filtered.
    Do you use filesharing networks? If so, please visit my online poll:
    http://vote.sparklit.com/web_poll.spark/780772
    anthonyberet

    anthonyberet, Nov 25, 2003

  3. James Haddow

    James Haddow Guest

    Thanks,

    James Haddow, Nov 25, 2003
  4. James Haddow

    Sorahl Guest

    Win XP does that automatically.

    Just select the entire group of jpgs and rename. They will all get the same
    name plus a number. 1,2,3,4 etc.
    This is best for related pictures of course.

    Sorahl

    Sorahl, Nov 25, 2003
  5. James Haddow

    Iceman Guest

    THERename
    http://www.herve-thouzard.com/therenamea.phtml

    Iceman, Nov 25, 2003
  6. James Haddow

    LilJohn Guest

    ACDC does a very good job of mass renaming. Go to acdcsystems.com

    LilJohn, Nov 26, 2003
  7. James Haddow

    LilJohn Guest

    ACDC seems to do a good job renaming a bunch of jpegs.

    LilJohn, Nov 27, 2003
  8. Not knowing which OS you are using I shall assume you are using XP. Select
    all the files you wish to rename and right click. From the menu choose
    RENAME and enter a name. They should all be given the same name along with a
    number which will have been incremented by 1 each time.

    Hope this was of some help.

    Steven Walker, Nov 27, 2003