Does anyone know MSDTC

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Wilson, Nov 24, 2003.

  1. Wilson

    Brat Guest

    lol no I am not gonna spank you... you may like that too much... ask jtyc...
    he may give you one... I like the little blue dude though.

    wanna hear a laugh? I did a speed test on my modem... getting max 600 kb...
    now explain to me how that is a high speed connection please!! lol nuts I
    tell you. And, yes, I did reset the modem before doing the test :p

    Hi Sue,
    It was in a different part thread, mistress. <VBEG>

    Pasted here:

    I agree completely, mistress! <VBEG>

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at

    as a reply to:

    Larry

    Brat, Nov 26, 2003

  2. Wilson

    anonymous Guest

    LOL. Help in what way? Making fun of everyone? I
    haven't seen one helpful post from you clowns.

    anonymous, Nov 26, 2003

  3. Wilson

    showgun Guest

    OK... this would be the longest post of replys i seen not
    sure even why i bothered to read them all

    showgun, Nov 26, 2003
  4. Wilson

    Paul Lynch Guest

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Nov 26, 2003
  5. Wilson

    Jtyc Guest

    ask jtyc...
    Oh now that hurts. What have I done to you to deserve being called a
    homosexual?

    You've hurt my sensitive side. I don't know if I can recover from this.

    *sniff*

    Jtyc, Nov 26, 2003
  6. Wilson

    Brat Guest

    you started the spanking convo... I just wasnt getting drawn into the foray
    :p

    Brat, Nov 26, 2003
  7. Wilson

    Jtyc Guest

    you started the spanking convo...

    What I said was, we get "beatings"... someone else determined that that
    meant that "you" spank people. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

    I'm innocent in all this, I swear.

    Jtyc, Nov 26, 2003
  8. Well anonymous (if that IS your real name {$1 to someone}) then you're not
    looking at enough posts. This one is helpful, for example. I'm pointing
    out that you're wrong and there are indeed helpful posts. Like this one.

    --
    Fris "HTH HAND" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 26, 2003
  9. You must also be new here. This doesn't even come close to the group's
    longest thread. It might be the 1,945th longest thread.

    --
    Fris "Oh wait, this post makes it the 1,944th longest thread" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 26, 2003
  10. You can have your name legally changed, you know...

    --
    Fris "Frisbee is my real name" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 26, 2003
  11. Wilson

    Consultant Guest

    i considered it
    but then i would have to get all my shirts re-monogrammed

    Consultant, Nov 26, 2003
  12. Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Nov 26, 2003
  13. Wilson

    Brat Guest

    Brat suits me fine... I dont have to change it... I made the transition
    quickly and EVERYONE knew who I was lol ... now why would that be??

    Brat, Nov 26, 2003
  14. Nope, sorry. Was only kidding about Frisbee being my real name. I wish it
    was, though.

    --
    Fris "Frisbie's Pies" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 26, 2003