    Brian Guest

    .... and I added that there is another newsgroup better suited to asking more
    questions: M.P.C.E.mcdst.

    Brian, Nov 25, 2003

  2. Wilson

    Consultant Guest

    such a quick and concise response, yet you are not an mcngp

    Consultant, Nov 25, 2003

  3. I haven't had time to join yet--I have been on a really screwy schedule
    between doing onsite service, consulting, remodeling the house,and working
    the public newsgroups.

    Besides, I am not sure if I could live up to the code--as a MVP I need to be
    more tolerant of "unique" posts and answer in a professional manner if I
    respond at all.
    You guys and gals have a lot more latitude in your responses <G>

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at

    Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Nov 25, 2003
  4. Wilson

    Jtyc Guest

    You guys and gals have a lot more latitude in your responses <G>

    Outwardly it may appear so. But the reality is if we don't respond using
    the approved guidlines, we get a beating.

    Jtyc, Nov 25, 2003
  5. Wilson

    Consultant Guest

    i hear you, that's why i had to turn away my mvp invitation, plus i don't
    wish to use my real name. yes, that's right, consultant is not my real name.

    Consultant, Nov 25, 2003
  6. here is the difference: MVP has serious answers; Consultant has no serious
    answer, only jokes and dirty words.

    NEW NAME, OLD GUY, Nov 25, 2003
  7. Wilson

    Consultant Guest

    are you 100% sure about that. i only pull out the dirty words when
    absolutely necessary

    Consultant, Nov 25, 2003
  8. are you 100% sure about that.
    not 100%. But even 1% can make the difference.
    I think MS won't consider MVP for a person having the absolute necessary to
    use dirty words in MS news groups. I personally knows some MVPs. BIG
    difference.

    NEW NAME, OLD GUY, Nov 25, 2003
  9. Wilson

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I think MS won't consider MVP for a person having the absolute necessary
    Do you personally know any English teachers?

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 25, 2003
  10. there your gang trying to attack.

    is this rule #1 to join your gang: using dirty words in every post.

    NEW NAME, OLD GUY, Nov 25, 2003
  11. Wilson

    JaR Guest

    |-D Oh, fsck! There goes another perfectly good keyboard. |-D "I personally
    knows some MVPs." |-D Stop, please! I'm gonna pee myself! |-D Oh crap, I
    gotta pull myself together, people are staring at me like I've lost my mind!
    "I personally knows some MVPs."
    |-D Oh, fsck! I'm never gonna get all that latte off that monitor! |-D "I
    personally knows some MVPs." |-D Oh, sweet deity! |-D

    JaR, Nov 25, 2003
  12. Wilson

    Brat Guest

    Really? Well do you happen to know the MVP who re-posted a virus here? is
    THAT something you want to compare with?

    Brat, Nov 25, 2003
  13. Wilson

    Kline Sphere Guest

    that's right, consultant is not my real name.

    No way!

    Kline Sphere, Nov 25, 2003
  14. Wilson

    Kline Sphere Guest

    is this rule #1 to join your gang: using dirty words in every post.

    Not every post.

    Kline Sphere, Nov 25, 2003
  15. Wilson

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I personally knows some MVPs. BIG
    In what way?

    Kline Sphere, Nov 25, 2003
  16. ok you guys win, your court. This is one-to-many fight.

    NEW NAME, OLD GUY, Nov 25, 2003
  17. Wilson

    Jtyc Guest

    is this rule #1 to join your gang: using dirty words in every post.

    You are incorrect sir. You are making accusations based on no facts.

    must be a democrat...

    Jtyc, Nov 25, 2003
  18. Wilson

    Jtyc Guest

    ok you guys win, your court. This is one-to-many fight.

    It's not a fight. We just question you mental health. Never forget, we're
    here to help.

    Jtyc, Nov 25, 2003
  19. Wilson

    JaR Guest