  1. Wilson

    Wilson Guest

    does anyone know when thus is available MSDTC?

    Wilson, Nov 24, 2003

  2. Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Nov 24, 2003

  3. Wilson

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I loved you in Castaway. You deserved an Oscar....not that terrible Hanks
    guy.

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 24, 2003
  4. Wilson

    Consultant Guest

    Well did you ever think we might make it? Did that thought ever cross into
    your puny little brain, huh? Well regardless of what you think I would
    rather take my chances out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die or
    spend the rest of my life talking to a shitty, god damn VOLLEYBALL!

    Consultant, Nov 24, 2003
  5. Wilson

    Wilson Guest

    This is a newgroups. No need for your 2 cents.

    Wilson, Nov 24, 2003
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 24, 2003
  7. Let's don't be silly. He should have won an Emmy instead of that silly Tim
    Allen guy.

    --
    Fris "Good Vibrations" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    Consultant, Nov 24, 2003
  9. Wilson

    Brian Guest

    There is also a msdtc newsgroup. You could try there for more discussion.

    Brian, Nov 24, 2003
  10. you don't know that this group(s) has been hi-jacked by MCNGP? Half posts
    here are from them and only to make fun of the posters.

    NEW NAME, OLD GUY, Nov 24, 2003
  11. Wilson

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    This is a newgroups. No need for your 2 cents.

    Um, yes?

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 24, 2003
  12. NOBODY MOVE THIS IS A HIJACK!

    --
    Fris "The terrorists have already won" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 24, 2003
  13. Wilson

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    NOBODY MOVE THIS IS A HIJACK!

    ....or I'll excecute every m0therfukcin' last one of you...

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 24, 2003
  14. Somehow that line is sexy when it's screamed by a british gal.

    --
    Fris "Hulk Fiction" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 24, 2003
  15. ...or I'll excecute every m0therfukcin' last one of you...
    this is what I was saying.

    NEW NAME, OLD GUY, Nov 24, 2003
  16. Wilson

    Jtyc Guest

    ...or I'll excecute every m0therfukcin' last one of you...

    I love you hunny bunny.

    Jtyc, Nov 24, 2003
  17. Wilson

    JaR Guest

    You know, I'm really getting curious. Exactly what *does* it take to set off
    MS's filters? I've had stuff modded that wasn't even profane!

    JaR
    MCNGP#..................................42

    JaR, Nov 24, 2003
  18. Wilson

    Consultant Guest

    well, for one, if it is from Consultant and contains any foul language it
    won't get thru. 3 of my foul-mouthed posts have not made it on here.

    Consultant, Nov 24, 2003
  19. Wilson

    Anonymous Guest

    Posting in these newsgroups is taxing I would look
    elsewhere for information. The 2nd posting below tells
    the truth. It took 14 posts for someone to address your
    question once those MCNGP(and others) morons got through
    getting cute.
    From: "NEW NAME, OLD GUY" <PLEASE!> Sent: 11/24/2003
    10:35:24 AM

    you don't know that this group(s) has been hi-jacked by
    MCNGP? Half posts
    here are from them and only to make fun of the posters.

    message

    ..

    Anonymous, Nov 25, 2003
  20. Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Nov 25, 2003