    Maas-Rowe that I can talk to that can help me with this ? If you know
    some answers please e-mail me at and

    Channing

    channing28270, Jul 5, 2006

  2. channing28270

    SgtMinor Guest

    NC State University - Raleigh has a Maas-Rowe Grand Symphony
    thingy. (2117 Hillsborough Street, Raleigh, NC 27695)

    According to:
    http://www.fortunecity.com/business/huntsman/1056/carillon_listing.htm

    SgtMinor, Jul 5, 2006

  3. channing28270

    Fou Guest

    You'll have to speak louder, mate...can't hear you for those goddamn bells.

    Fou, Jul 5, 2006