    I am trying to find information about something but Can't get any help on
    this server so far. Does anyone know of any other servers?

    Thanks, Joshua

    Josh, Nov 27, 2005

  2. Josh

    philo Guest

    maybe you should just ask your question...
    maybe someone can help
    who knows?

    philo, Nov 27, 2005

  3. Josh

    Josh Guest

    What do you mean?

    Josh, Nov 27, 2005
  4. Josh

    Josh Guest

    Well its not about computers, its about fitness, one of the many modles of
    bowflex to be exact. This isn't exactly a room to do with fitness.

    Josh

    Josh, Nov 27, 2005
  5. Josh

    philo Guest

    <snip>

    if you mention what kind of info you are looking for...
    maybe someone could steer you in the right direction...
    as the news-server you are using is fairly comprehensive

    philo, Nov 27, 2005
  6. Josh

    philo Guest

    this group is merely a helpgroup...
    and though there are many computer questions here...
    it is in no way limited to computers.

    i'd be surprised though if you could not find an answer to your
    question by just doing a google search

    BTW: to stay in shape you do *not* need to purchase any equipment...
    all you need to do is get a lot of good excercise such as walking &
    knee bends...etc

    philo, Nov 27, 2005

  7. You might try these usenet groups:
    alt.fitness.weights
    misc.fitness.misc

    Also, do a search of Yahoo Groups for bowflex - there a number of public
    ones that discuss it.

    hth,
    Warren

    Sherwood Shark, Nov 27, 2005