  1. David S.

    David S. Guest

    Does anyone Here know anything about when Digital phones will be released

    David S., Aug 10, 2005

  2. They tried letting a few go in Yosemite a couple of years ago, but all
    were eaten by black wolves.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 10, 2005

  3. David S.

    Scraggy Guest

    How'd the news from California get all the way to Verginny? Those Pony
    Express boys still arunnin?

    Scraggy, Aug 10, 2005

  4. Yeah, in around 1994.

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, Aug 10, 2005
  5. David S.

    gangle Guest

    Can I suck your toes?

    gangle, Aug 10, 2005
  6. I read about it on my web-enabled digital camera phone/PDA/shaver.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 10, 2005
  7. And vice versa.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 10, 2005
  8. David S.

    gangle Guest

    Yes, I agree: vice can be versatile, and sometimes sticky.

    gangle, Aug 10, 2005
  9. David S.

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Aug 10, 2005
  10. David S.

    joevan Guest

    And I always thought vise versa was dirty Italian Poetry.

    joevan, Aug 10, 2005
  11. David S.

    Barry OGrady Guest

    They have been available for years.

    Barry
    =====
    Home page
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

    Barry OGrady, Aug 11, 2005
  12. David S.

    Barry OGrady Guest

    Barry OGrady, Aug 12, 2005
  13. David S.

    uh Clem Guest

    What trick, what device, what starting-hole on Wed, 10 Aug 2005
    06:41:36 GMT, canst thou now find out, to hide "David S."
    <> from this open and apparent shame?:

    --->Does anyone Here know anything about when Digital phones will be
    released

    When they've served their time.

    uh Clem, Aug 12, 2005
  14. Electricity, from the mains.