    Any suggestions on the exam are welcome.

    Thanks a lot.
    Yin

    Yin, Nov 12, 2006

  2. Yin,

    Try these guys, they're gradually offering more and more practice exams on
    their site. They've got a practice exam for 70-536 which is free (no
    registration). Just about the only people who offer one for 536 for free.

    Well worth a look..

    http://www.accelerated-ideas.com/aiMExamsChoose.aspx

    Regards
    Dave (MCSD)

    MCSD_DaveSmith, Nov 14, 2006

  3. Yin

    Yin Guest

    Hi Dave

    Thank you very much for the information, it is very helpful.

    Regards
    Yin

    Yin, Nov 15, 2006