    on which of the recommended books would be better? Does
    anyone have personal experience with any of the books?

    Thanks!

    John F, Apr 20, 2004

  2. John F

    Eric Guest

    John F wrote:

    > I am preparing for the MCSD going in the direction of
    > Visual Basic - do any of the readers have any suggestions
    > on which of the recommended books would be better? Does
    > anyone have personal experience with any of the books?
    >
    > Thanks!

    The Que Study Guides by Mike Gunderloy are the best. You don't need any
    others.

    Eric, Apr 20, 2004

  3. John F

    Ivan Smith Guest

    I passed the 70-316 using the MS Press book for Windows
    apps. I've heard Amit Kalani's books are better though.
    Stay away from Test King products. Many people call
    their material brain dumps and their answers/explanations
    are wrong anyway.

    Ivan Smith, Apr 21, 2004
  4. John F

    Eric Guest

    Ivan Smith wrote:

    > I passed the 70-316 using the MS Press book for Windows
    > apps. I've heard Amit Kalani's books are better though.

    Kalani's books are the C# versions of Gunderloy's VB.NET books.

    Eric, Apr 21, 2004