    Anyone got any suggestions?

    TIA
    KB

    krazy Bob, Mar 22, 2006

  2. krazy Bob

    -=rjh=- Guest

    Why do you want to remove it? It is there so you can correctly stop the
    memory card reader in the printer before removing a memory card. If you
    had other removable devices, they'd all appear under the same icon.

    -=rjh=-, Mar 22, 2006

  3. krazy Bob

    krazy Bob Guest

    Because its annoying, i dont like icons in my taskbar that have no specific
    use to me.

    KB

    krazy Bob, Mar 22, 2006
  4. krazy Bob

    Zonky Guest

    Zonky, Mar 22, 2006
  5. krazy Bob

    krazy Bob Guest

    krazy Bob, Mar 22, 2006
  6. krazy Bob

    Zonky Guest

    Yeah, me too. Just found this.

    http://www.safelyremove.com/

    $10 (US i assume).

    Z.

    Zonky, Mar 22, 2006
  7. krazy Bob

    krazy Bob Guest

    Thanks for that, it works perfectly but for $10 USD, i aint really worth
    that much! and there aren't any serials or cracks or programes of that on
    torrent or limewire....*sigh*

    cheers for ya help tho

    KB

    krazy Bob, Mar 22, 2006