    time zone (Computer just arrived from the UK) But hell what a cat fight over
    a trivial thing. Keep it going fella's or should I say girls... Simmer down.
    Still appreciate the help guys

    Big Duke, Jun 29, 2003

  2. Big Duke

    °Mike° Guest

    You're only saying it's a trivial thing because it was *you*
    that was at fault. I'm glad the point was taken, and the
    problem corrected, though.

    °Mike°, Jun 29, 2003

  3. Big Duke

    trout Guest

    So, I suppose you it a 'trivial thing' to start a new thread to
    criticize and insult people after you've gotten your free help.

    trout, Jun 29, 2003
  4. Big Duke

    Patrick Guest

    I'm reading backwards, (latest to oldest), and I.ve just got to this haveing
    read through what you mention.

    Patrick, Jun 30, 2003