  1. I only have eyes for you.

    I am looking for who did the one that I believe was from the 50s, ya
    know the shobop shobop in a slow tempo.

    monkeywintest, Dec 15, 2010

  2. monkeywintest

    exntluser Guest

    ..
    The Flamingos

    exntluser, Dec 15, 2010

  3. monkeywintest

    richard Guest

    Yep the flamingoes did it in 1959
    An Mp3 of it is available in the binary groups. Just do a search for it.

    richard, Dec 15, 2010
  4. monkeywintest

    exntluser Guest

    No, The Flamingo's did it!

    exntluser, Dec 15, 2010
  5. monkeywintest

    richard Guest

    you say poh-tat-toh I say poh-tat-toe!!!

    richard, Dec 15, 2010
  6. monkeywintest

    exntluser Guest

    Say wtf you want, but you spelt it wrong!

    exntluser, Dec 15, 2010
  7. monkeywintest

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    I see you have met richard, the groups resident idiot.

    Desk Rabbit, Dec 15, 2010
  8. monkeywintest

    richard Guest

    bwahhahaha
    the old newbee spelling flame goes on and on.

    richard, Dec 15, 2010
  9. monkeywintest

    Aardvark Guest

    So did you. A plural is formed in general by simply adding an 's' to the
    singular. You also added a feral apostrophe, which indicates possession.

    The Flamingo's what? Wing? Leg? Beak?

    Aardvark, Dec 15, 2010
  10. monkeywintest

    Richard Guest

    Version.
    HTH
    A different Richard

    Richard, Dec 15, 2010
  11. monkeywintest

    joevan Guest

    I didn't think it possibly for there to be another one!

    joevan, Dec 15, 2010
  12. monkeywintest

    Aardvark Guest

    "The Flamingo's"...version..."did it!"

    Doesn't quite work.
    Nope. It doesn't.
    I'm glad you made that clear.

    Aardvark, Dec 15, 2010
  13. monkeywintest

    Aardvark Guest

    There is, but it calls itself chuckcar. Which is conspicuous by its
    absence these days. Maybe Evan finally made it see the light and stop
    posting sto0pidity.

    Without sto0pidity, it had nothing else to say, hence nothing.

    Aardvark, Dec 15, 2010
  14. monkeywintest

    Richard Guest

    Oh crap.
    How about "The Flaming went and did it!"?

    Richard, Dec 15, 2010
  15. monkeywintest

    exntluser Guest

    That doesn't alter the fact that you are a retard, does it?

    exntluser, Dec 15, 2010
  16. monkeywintest

    Aardvark Guest

    That'll do.

    Aardvark, Dec 15, 2010
  17. Thanks, I ran into a couple of youtube songs mislabeled as the song,
    or just had the same title.

    monkeywintest, Dec 16, 2010