  1. Mathew

    Conor Guest

    You have to make a statement in front of a lawyer to do that.

    Conor, Jan 29, 2005

  2. Mathew

    Conor Guest

    Under UK company law you little shit, you cannot trade anonymously.

    Conor, Jan 29, 2005

  3. Mathew

    Conor Guest

    Well DIPSHIT..there's at least several thousand people who now know
    about it.

    Conor, Jan 29, 2005
  4. Mathew

    Conor Guest

    All together now...

    SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
    SCAM SCAM

    Conor, Jan 29, 2005
  5. Mathew

    Alfred Guest

    I'm afraid mate that you've come to the wrong place, Post this in
    alt. binaries.drugdealers and I am quite sure that you will get
    someone who can help there.

    If you get a reply, do check out their return email address. If part
    of it contains something like "@folsomprison.ca.net" you might want
    to pass. That person would not be a good person to ask. They got
    caught.

    Alfred, Jan 29, 2005
  6. Mathew

    TAB Guest

    You can't hide the money.
    You can't even get a "do not pay under duress" order the account.
    They don't pay, you sit in jail till they do with contempt order.
    Talk about a catch 22.
    This have been tried by many way smarter then you,
    knowing lots more about it.
    Just pay your taxes and learn about deductions.

    TAB, Jan 29, 2005
  7. Mathew

    Mathew Guest

    Who said anything about a ltd company? I did not say I am forming a ltd
    company, I know very well and you are 100% correct. But I am not
    needing a company to do legal business deals. I just want to remain
    anonymous it is perfectly legitimate and perfectly allowable under UK law. I
    just don't want the people who are paying me to know my true identity. I
    want to create an alias.

    Mathew, Jan 29, 2005
  8. Mathew

    Mathew Guest

    the word "deed pole" you will see that you can write it yourself even if you
    want to. There is no law requiring that you do this even. Tommorow I can
    call myself Henry Smith under UK law if I so desire

    Mathew, Jan 29, 2005
  9. Mathew

    Mathew Guest

    will go to jail for a long time if you are caught. Two completely different
    issues.

    Mathew, Jan 29, 2005
  10. Mathew

    Mathew Guest

    Its no issue with paying taxes. I am happy to pay taxes on profit that is
    rightfully, even this issue is not about tax reduction or secret offshore
    accounts
    I just want to be able to accept payments whilst remaining anonymous and to
    be able to hide my true identity from teh business people involved. Not the
    government and not any government department. I am not hiding money from any
    official body. I just want anonymity in terms of doing the transactions and
    keeping my identity a secret.

    Mathew, Jan 29, 2005
  11. Mathew

    Mathew Guest

    What is wrong with that? I am asking a question I would ask anywhere?

    Mathew, Jan 29, 2005
  12. Mathew

    Mathew Guest

    So what, nobody knows who I want to deal with, nobody knows the nature of
    the business, nobody cares. It is just my simple request to know how to do
    business under the cover of using an alias, in the same way that film stars
    use different names, and book authors use different names for their business
    publications.

    Mathew, Jan 29, 2005
  13. Mathew

    Mathew Guest

    No it is not a scam it is a genuine question on how can one do business on
    an international basis via accepting and transferring money on an anonymous
    basis, starting with simple paypal accounts.

    That is a very simple question. Many people like to change their identities
    and use aliases for security reasons and for reasons of privacy. People post
    on usenet with using private posting methods

    Mathew, Jan 29, 2005
  14. Mathew

    TAB Guest

    Every time I hear this, some guy is looking to steal contracts/business

    ..... from a prior boss ...
    and does not want the clients to know he is involved..

    TAB, Jan 29, 2005
  15. Those are legal actions and not anonymous. You appear to be wanting to
    perform totally anonymous transactions in order to avoid taxation or take
    part in illegal, unethical or shady business practices. If you have to ask
    in here how to go about it, you might as well forget it and pay your tax
    bill like everybody else.

    Swill

    Governor Swill, Jan 29, 2005