    anybody who is an expert in this.

    I am quite willing to pay money to set up anonymouse money transferring
    facilities.

    Mathew, Jan 29, 2005

  2. Mathew

    SgtMinor Guest

    Have them send the money to me, and I'll send some of it to you. Nobody
    will know.

    SgtMinor, Jan 29, 2005

  3. Mathew

    Mathew Guest

    Come on M8 stop mucking about! Your about as anonyouse as a loud fart in a
    stormy teacup!

    Mathew, Jan 29, 2005
  4. This is getting more and more smelly. First it was (paraphrase): I'm
    not doing anything shady, I just want to make money online and be
    anonymous while I'm doing it.
    Still haven't got that spell checker working, eh?

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 29, 2005
  5. Mathew

    Mathew Guest

    I never said what I was doing, you dont' know what activity and this
    question has nothing to do with what the reasons are, I do not have to
    justify what
    I am doing to ask this question do I? See what happens if I want to change
    my name in the UK, does that also mean I am a suspicious guy? It is
    perfectly legal to change your name once per month for your life if you
    wish, nothing is wrong or illegal or suspicous about that. You yourself I'm
    sure are not really called Binky the Shark are you? I dont automatically
    suggest your doing something shady.

    I'm not here for a spelling contest. I'm trying to find out anybody who
    knows anything about anonymouse money transfer, acceptance from anywhere in
    the world. I know there must be someone who knows how to do this. It is not
    so tough. I've seen it advertised before.

    Mathew, Jan 29, 2005
  6. Mathew

    G. Morgan Guest

    Subject: Does anybody know how to set up anonymouse offshore accounts?
    Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    I'll filter your funds for 50% of the take through a US bank.

    Trust me.

    G. Morgan, Jan 29, 2005
  7. Mathew

    doS Guest

    You are correct, his name is really The Shark

    doS, Jan 29, 2005
  8. Mathew

    Toolman Tim Guest

    |I need to set up an "offshore bank account", I've read it is possible and
    | easy to do, but I need to do this on an anonymouse basis, does anybody
    know
    | anybody who is an expert in this.

    How about your local friendly Mafia?

    | I am quite willing to pay money to set up anonymouse money transferring
    | facilities.

    Yes, you will.

    Toolman Tim, Jan 29, 2005
  9. Mathew

    Mathew Guest

    Actually I really mean to say I need to do business under an assumed name
    for reasons of security. I do not need to remain anonymouse from my
    Government, and I am not worrying about any laws because as long as I
    declare all moneys I am not doing anything wrong. It is the actual business
    people and nature of the business that makes me want to protect my true
    identity. If you deal with the kind of people I have to deal with you also
    will understand this point. In no way is identity or aliases anything
    illegal, it is only "what you use it for" that can make it illegal. You
    dont' need to change your identity if you want to comit money laundering of
    fraud, you just don't need to declare it. Illegal money transactions are
    usually hidden from the government/authorities, not from the people they are
    dealing with, my interest/ambition is to hide my identity not from
    government officials but from the people I do business with, and int he
    regions I do business.

    Try doing business in the former Soviet Union, then if anybody reading this
    has set up any kind of business or got any kidn of links involvement they
    will know exactly what security precautions I'm talking about.

    Mathew, Jan 29, 2005
  10. If you can't correctly type "anonymous" after being *shown* about three times
    how to do it, I'd hate to be doing "international finances" with you. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 29, 2005
  11. There's a big difference, here, Sparky: I'm not *trying to get money
    out of people* under false pretenses, and that's what you're talking
    about doing.

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 29, 2005
  12. Mathew

    Mathew Guest

    Anonymouse is my preferred way of typing :) Don't worry your I dont do
    business with the kind of characters who call themselves
    "Blinky the Shark". The kind of people one needs to be protected from are
    shadowy x kgb officers who are now operating in business in the former
    Soviet Union, whereas in my country if you have a business disagreement it
    can go to court, but in the former Soviet Union, they have different methods
    of dealing with "situations".> --

    Mathew, Jan 29, 2005
  13. Mathew

    Mathew Guest

    Mathew, Jan 29, 2005
  14. Mathew

    Richard Guest

    For 30% of the action I can tell you that you might want to look into the
    banks located in the Cayman Islands.
    For really really big money stuff, Anodrra, or Angola, which ever country it
    is, will set you up with a few dozen corporations that make tracing next to
    impossible.
    And of course, there is always Brazil.

    Richard, Jan 29, 2005
  15. Mathew

    Mathew Guest

    Do you have an email address? I do mean big money, I'm interested in
    commision deals.

    Mathew, Jan 29, 2005
  16. Mathew

    Sunny Guest

    Has it entirely escaped your notice, that you are posting this shit on
    Usenet ?
    ("To protect my identity if things go wrong" sounds dodgy enough for me)

    Sunny, Jan 29, 2005
  17. I had a guy in Nigeria offer me 20% of $48,000,000 just to let him
    deposit the money in my account. Can you top his offer?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 29, 2005
  18. Mathew

    Mathew Guest

    I'm talking about remaining anonymouse whilst doing finanical transactions.
    It is me who wants to do the deal, via the bank, I don't need anybody to do
    the deal for me, or to act for me, its only "how to do it" that is all I
    need, I dont need anybody to use their own bank or anything I want to use a
    banking service where I can remain anonymous and hidden so my identity can
    be protected, that is the point, protected from business people not
    protected from the authoritiees. Please be clear on that point.

    Mathew, Jan 29, 2005
  19. Mathew

    Sunny Guest

    wwhhoooossshhhhhh :)

    Sunny, Jan 29, 2005
  20. Mathew

    Scrote Guest

    Mathew wrote:
    Of course tax avoidance or money
    FYI. Tax avoidance is not illegal, tax evasion is.

    Scrote, Jan 29, 2005