Does anybody have a FAX number for contacting Vodafone HO?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Vernon Compton, Nov 22, 2004.

  1. TIA.

    Vernon Compton, Nov 22, 2004

  2. Vodafone HO??? my sister?

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Nov 22, 2004

  3. Vernon Compton

    Worm Guest

    I take it he means Head Office, you pillock :p

    Well their HO is in Auckland, is it not? Check the Auckland whitepages, or
    whitepages.co.nz ?

    Worm

    Worm, Nov 22, 2004
  4. Neither the whitepages online, nor Telecom 018 had a fax number for
    Vodafone. That was why I asked in the NG.

    Vernon Compton, Nov 23, 2004
  5. Vernon Compton

    EMB Guest

    You could try (09) 355-0983. It's the fax number given in their domain
    registration record. Or (09) 357-0333 as given on the documents they
    have lodged with the Companies Office.

    EMB, Nov 23, 2004
  6. Vernon Compton said the following on 23/11/2004 13:07:
    Why dosnt the OP just ring them and ask.

    0800 800 021

    Oh but to get that number you have to go to thier website, too hard I
    suppose

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    his toes.

    Collector»NZ, Nov 23, 2004