  1. i have been looking for a FREE registry cleaner but i can only find
    what says what is free but only fixes 50 or so.
    does any one know of a free registry cleaner with no limits?

    githedodgeman, Nov 21, 2007

  2. githedodgeman

    Stubbo of Oz Guest

    CCleaner (freeware) from:-

    http://www.ccleaner.com/

    Cleans registry and more.

    Many people claim that registry cleaners are not worth the trouble and
    risk. "If it ain't broke don't fix it"!!

    I have seen tests that show computer performance improvement after a
    registry clean is so small as to be unnoticeable.

    Maybe other members of this group can elaborate on this?

    Stubbo of Oz, Nov 21, 2007

  3. githedodgeman

    Skywarp Guest

    To be honest, i can't think of one off the top of my head, but if you
    buy a copy of PC Zone or PC Gamer they usually have free registry
    cleaners on the cover DVD.

    Skywarp, Nov 21, 2007
  4. githedodgeman

    Plato Guest