    Thank you.

    Regards,
    Li

    Likhith Areekkal, Oct 12, 2004

  2. Jupiter Jones [MVP], Oct 12, 2004

  3. Likhith Areekkal

    Karl Guest

    Karl, Oct 12, 2004
  4. Likhith Areekkal

    Nak Guest

    Karl,
    I believe the key word here is "questions".

    Nick.

    Nak, Oct 12, 2004
  5. Likhith Areekkal

    Hermit Dave Guest

    1. We want you to tell us the answer to life, the universe... everything ?
    The answer to it is simple.. it is (select one)
    A. 13
    B 42
    C 99
    D 1000

    2. Magic Thighs and Broom Fondle are philosophers and they demand solid
    facts.
    A True
    B False
    C They may or may not demand solid facts.

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Oct 12, 2004
  6. Likhith Areekkal

    Nak Guest

    LOL, there's always a loon in the near vicinity. Does it go hand in hand
    with programming I ask myself?!?!

    Nick.

    Nak, Oct 12, 2004
  7. Likhith Areekkal

    Hermit Dave Guest

    well who said i was a loon... okay i may be a bit off now and again... lol

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Oct 15, 2004
  8. It amazes me how many people who PASS these exams know so little about how
    to program. On top of that, you've got jokers like Likhith, who don't even
    want to STUDY for them. Thus, my opinion of such exams is only reinforced.
    The ability to memorize a few facts in time to take a written exam can in no
    way be related to the ability to write software. The former requires a
    little bit of intensive work over a short period of time. The latter takes
    self-discipline, attention to detail, and continuous study over a lifetime.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    Kevin Spencer, Oct 15, 2004