    I hope that is clear

    TIA

    Osiris

    osiris.luxor, Dec 8, 2004

  2. osiris.luxor

    Old Gringo Guest

    Yes, Yes, To bad, Internet Explorer.

    Old Gringo, Dec 8, 2004

  3. osiris.luxor

    why? Guest

    These apps below are for Windows only, you can search for other OS
    version if needed.
    <snip>

    See previous posts in 24HSHD
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk

    Try www.google.com

    Yes, stuff like WebZIP www.spidersoft.com

    Software sites, a couple are -
    www.tucows.com like
    http://tucows.com/offline95_default.html see BlackWidow
    www.simtel.net

    Ripped from other 24HSHD posts
    Teleport Pro at http://www.tenmax.com
    WebStripper. www.webstripper.net/
    httrack (Linux/Unix/Win)

    Mostly, could have been shorter.

    why?, Dec 8, 2004
  4. Shall we ignore him in hopes he will simply vanish? Shall we repeat
    history? The writing is on the wall...
    That's fine.
    You just keep falling through the cracks. If you buy a helmet, it
    might help. OTOH, I've never seen any helmets that small. Better luck
    next time.

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "Well, Kenny is just whining because a postor (you) he believes to be
    a robot, is smarter than him on every count. Go figure." --
    Hyerdahl1

    Lady Chatterly, Dec 8, 2004
  5. osiris.luxor

    Harry Balz Guest

    wrote in

    Clear as mud.

    Harry

    Harry Balz, Dec 8, 2004
  6. osiris.luxor

    Old Gringo Guest

    LMAO What a moral booster. :)

    Old Gringo, Dec 8, 2004
  7. osiris.luxor

    WormWood Guest

    Why don't you like select 'send by email' or whatever your browser shows
    in the file drop down menu, then send the web page to yourself,
    highlight - copy - paste to a word processor the text you need. The
    links will be fully active on the emailed page. You need send only one
    page, the one with the links.

    WW

    WormWood, Dec 9, 2004