    thanks.

    mark

    info (at) kramden (dot ,) net

    md, Jul 5, 2004

  2. md

    Duane Arnold Guest

    802.11b is an industry standard that has not gone anywhere. I would think
    the only reason 802.11b wouldn't work for you is if the hotspot was not
    running an 802.11b set-up.

    You can also ask the question at alt.internet.wireless.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jul 5, 2004

  3. md

    Scraggy Guest

    Yes. 802.11b is an INTERNATIONAL standard.

    Scraggy, Jul 6, 2004
  4. Jeroen Wijnands, Jul 6, 2004