    Previous versions had it, but it's not in the same place.
    Can somone help me find it?
    It always trys to start my reply below the qoted text.

    Cameron, Oct 8, 2003

  2. Re: Does 1.5 RC2 have the option of "start my reply above the quotedtext"?

    Cameron wrote:

    > Does 1.5 RC2 have the option of "start my reply above the quoted
    > text"?
    > Previous versions had it, but it's not in the same place.
    > Can somone help me find it?
    > It always trys to start my reply below the qoted text.

    I don't have a copy of RC2 on this box, but in a 1.6a nightly, I get
    Edit>>Mail&Newsgroup Account Settings>>Composition and Address.

    The options you are looking for are there, and will most likely be there
    in RC2 as well.

    Lee
    --
    Leonidas Jones
    Mozilla Champion

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 8, 2003

  3. Cameron

    Cameron Guest

    thanks, but no luck. That's exactly where I would expect it to
    be...but it's not there. It was in 1.4 and earlier.

    Cameron, Oct 8, 2003
  4. Re: Does 1.5 RC2 have the option of "start my reply above the quotedtext"?

    Cameron wrote:
    > thanks, but no luck. That's exactly where I would expect it to
    > be...but it's not there. It was in 1.4 and earlier.
    >

    > On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 04:24:54 GMT, Leonidas Jones
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>Cameron wrote:
    >>

    >>>Does 1.5 RC2 have the option of "start my reply above the quoted
    >>>text"?
    >>>Previous versions had it, but it's not in the same place.
    >>>Can somone help me find it?
    >>>It always trys to start my reply below the qoted text.
    >>>

    >>I don't have a copy of RC2 on this box, but in a 1.6a nightly, I get
    >>Edit>>Mail&Newsgroup Account Settings>>Composition and Address.
    >>
    >>The options you are looking for are there, and will most likely be there
    >>in RC2 as well.
    >>
    >>Lee

    Its there in 1.6a nightlies as well.

    What theme are you using?