Do you want to tell God what you think?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by emails2god, Feb 5, 2006.

  1. emails2god

    emails2god Guest

    Give God a piece of your mind? Do you want to tell God what you think?

    If you have ever wanted to write to God here is your chance.

    Let God know how you really feel.

    About the loss of a loved one
    The state of the world today
    The War
    Religious differences
    Abortion
    Chinese food

    Or any other topic you feel you need to discuss with God.

    Write an email to God today at:

    WWW.EMAILS4GOD.COM

    emails2god, Feb 5, 2006

  2. emails2god

    Fred Guest

    Why don't you get your mate God to do a couple of sessions on a talk back
    show so we can phone in with our questions? He seems to have been lying low
    since he got his son to wander around on water and so on back a couple of
    thousand years ago. Or was that J.C. bloke a fraud? An early version of
    David Copperfield perhaps?

    Fred, Feb 5, 2006

  3. emails2god

    Spuds Guest

    Praise Jeebus!
    And to annoint those pesky Satan-riddled computer files:
    http://www.digibless.com/

    Spuds, Feb 5, 2006
  4. ">>Write an email to God today at:
    Apparently God is on leave this week but he has dragged Mohamed the cleaner
    in to answer the phones and email

    Flunkett Clogwheel, Feb 5, 2006