    have mad a yellow page of link
    that can help you

    ------------------->http:www.wratchetman.com<-------------------

    jonathan tollerud, Nov 8, 2004

  2. Yes, I want an illiterate spammer with absolutely no knowledge of how to
    compose a decent post to help me with my computer problems. My problem
    is: How do I get rid of illiterate spammers on Usenet?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Nov 8, 2004

  3. jonathan tollerud

    Freddy Guest

    Nowhere near as much as you need help with your grammar, spelling and
    punctuation.

    Freddy, Nov 8, 2004
  4. jonathan tollerud

    trout Guest

    gangle? Is that you?

    trout, Nov 8, 2004
  5. Hey, you found one! :)
    I dunno.

    I checked out the site. Heh. Worth a look. :)

    "I have the secrets they don,t want you to know. Please click the
    links on my site these links will be your

    yellow page too knowle"

    Verbatim. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 8, 2004
  6. I see. So you want us to read vatious spam and go to your vatious web site
    too, huh. I think I'll pass on that, thanks.

    Gary G. Taylor, Nov 8, 2004
  7. jonathan tollerud

    gangle11 Guest

    W-w-w-here

    are

    m-m-m-y

    Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezits,

    ?

    W-w-w-what time

    is

    it

    n-n-n-now ?

    Oh S H I T !

    M-m-m-my

    H a i r

    is on F I R E ! ! !

    M - M - M - M A B E L !

    gangle11, Nov 8, 2004
  8. jonathan tollerud

    gangle Guest

    17 !

    gangle, Nov 8, 2004
  9. jonathan tollerud gibbered the following deranged nonsense:

    Two weeks ago, I couldn't speel compooter reparmin, and now I are one....

    The Old Sourdough, Nov 8, 2004