    lots of "free" things too?

    Just wondering....

    LEESA (I)

    LEESA, May 3, 2010

  2. LEESA

    Bert Hyman Guest

    In
    You manage the Touch through iTunes on your PC or Mac just like the
    other iPods. My old collection of MP3 music and audio books and a few
    choice MP4 videos play on my 32GB Touch just fine.

    Bert Hyman, May 3, 2010

  3. LEESA

    me Guest

    good question!!

    I'm looking at an iPod touch as well.....would be my
    very first Apple purchase....so don't know answer to
    your question

    hope you get an answer!

    me, May 4, 2010
  4. LEESA

    LEESA Guest

    bump

    LEESA, May 4, 2010
  5. LEESA

    Bert Hyman Guest

    In
    What "bump?" Don't you like the answer you got?

    Oh wait ... you're a googlegrouper, aren't you?

    Never mind.

    Bert Hyman, May 4, 2010
  6. LEESA

    LEESA Guest

    Oh wait ... you're a googlegrouper, aren't you?

    I guess that was supposed to insult me. : - ) I had no problem with
    any of the answers but of course the more replies the better right?

    Thanks for the replies, including yours Bert.

    LEESA (I)

    LEESA, May 4, 2010
  7. LEESA

    Whiskers Guest

    I don't own any sort of iPod, and don't intend to. However, the
    information isn't too hard to come by. Start here
    <http://www.apple.com/uk/ipodtouch/specs.html> (or your local equivalent)
    and here <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPod>

    Although the iPods and iTunes are designed to encourage you to pay for the
    DRMd stuff approved by Apple, you aren't actually forced to do that -
    non-DRMd stuff can also be used, and you don't even have to get it from
    the iTunes 'store'. In fact, if you do decide to pay for stuff it's a
    better bargain to get non-DRMd things, as there is no restriction on how
    many devices you can play it on or how long you can 'keep' it.

    Other portable media players are available ;))

    Whiskers, May 4, 2010