    score was upgraded)
    do you still provide comments on them?

    What do you think?

    charlie, Feb 26, 2004

  2. charlie

    Grant Guest

    I commented on one of the questions on 316. Then
    realised after some research that I was totally wrong!
    So on all the other exams since, I've kept my trap
    shut! :)

    Grant, Feb 27, 2004

  3. charlie

    Peng Te Guest

    I commented on several of the C# exams where none of the the answers
    provided were correct. It was shameful that the answer closest to be
    correct looked like Visual Basic code. For example, leaving out parenthesis
    for a parameter-less function call. Can't remember the other instance (it's
    been a while since I took the exam).

    Peng

    Peng Te, Feb 27, 2004
  4. charlie

    EC Guest

    I too commented on a similar question where the answer closest to be
    correct was a call to a class constructor without parenthesis. I guess they
    just took it from VB test and carelessly changed the syntax. So I don't
    think MS care enough to check questions we commented on.

    EC, Feb 28, 2004
  5. It was shameful that the answer closest to be
    True.

    Even more 'shameful' is the fact the VB and C# exams are almost the
    same, at least they were when I took them.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2004
  6. Always. It does no harm even if they [Microsoft] ignore the comments!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2004
  7. charlie

    charlie Guest

    They still are.
    I went the VB.NET track because I already had lots of C++ experience and
    didn't think
    that I'd learn as much by going the C# track.

    charlie, Mar 6, 2004
  8. charlie

    soso Guest

    I didn't.