    what the heck, I am going crazy here.

    travelbug
    http://joyangel123.wordpress.com

    travelyourway123, Oct 22, 2007

  2. travelyourway123

    Tom Guest

    Take your own milk cow!

    Tom, Oct 22, 2007

  3. Yes, there are serious shortages of basic food supplies, thanks to the
    economic regulations of president Chávez, but with a bit of luck it is
    still possible to find milk or eggs. Without luck, you have to change
    your eating habits.
    Either way Venezuela is still worth visiting!
    Refer to following detailed data:
    http://blogs.salon.com/0001330/2007/10/18.html#a3682

    saludos, Marcello

    Marcel van der Leij, Oct 23, 2007
  4. travelyourway123

    Sparky Guest

    try getting along with out it...
    might lead you to a different view of the world
    it makes me rather sad to hear that you are worried about not enough
    milk for you coffee, when there are kids who dont even have enough
    water, (I dont see how you could die from lack of coffee?)

    Sparky, Oct 23, 2007
  5. travelyourway123

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Hugo has all the milk he wants. As for the milk situation in Venezuela,
    if there isn't any available, for your coffee, and this is THAT
    important to you, don't GO. And I think the answer to your last
    question is obvious, especially considering where you posted the question.

    Ron Hunter, Oct 23, 2007
  6. travelyourway123

    Juhani Guest

  7. I am not worried about not enough milk in my coffee as I drink my coffee
    black. I am only responding to an original post confirming a situation
    in Venezuela where there are difficulties in obtaining basic food
    supplies, mind you in one of the richest countries in the world. What
    makes ME sad is that in this rich country 25% of the children suffer
    from malnutrition. I am in no way complaining about the lack of the milk
    in your or my coffee. Please read carefully before criticizing.

    saludos, Marcel

    Marcel van der Leij, Oct 24, 2007