    Is the only remaining option to subscribe to some voice message
    service ? No more home answering machines ?

    Thank you.

    Phas, May 18, 2007

  2. Phas

    Jono Guest

    Phas laid this down on his screen :
    Is there any reason you can't use a voicemail service from you Internet
    Telephony Service Provider?

    If not, I would suggest obtaining an Analogue Telephone Adapter,
    configure it with the same credentials as your IP phone, & plug your
    answer phone into that......

    Jono, May 18, 2007

  3. Phas

    Jono Guest

    (supersedes <>)

    Phas laid this down on his screen :
    Is there any reason you can't use a voicemail service from your

    Jono, May 18, 2007
  4. Phas

    Graham Guest

    Most of my VoIP accounts have a free voicemail option
    In fact my SIPGATE accounts are totely free to set up if you
    just want incomming calls.

    Voxalot will add voicemail to any account as well as
    consolidating multiple accounts so they appear to your
    device as a single account. Also totally free.

    Graham, May 18, 2007
  5. Phas

    Feranija Guest

    Clipcomm makes such things;

    1.] With the answering machine, affordable:
    http://www.canadianvoipstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=307

    2.] With classic and video answering machine; well expensive:
    http://www.canadianvoipstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=2012

    3.] Adapter with the answering machine:
    http://www.canadianvoipstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=239

    Probably there are other models too.